Your ribbon cutting is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate your business with current and prospective clients, family members and the community. It is up to you to make the ribbon cutting as BIG or as SUCCESSFUL as you like – only you can leverage it to its full potential.
Tips for a Successful Ribbon Cutting
- Chamber Ambassadors will attend your ribbon cutting, and will help to create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- You are welcome (and encouraged!) to invite anyone to your ribbon cutting, including current clients, prospective clients, suppliers, family members and friends, office neighbors, etc.
Food & Beverage
- Drinks and snacks are a great way to keep people socializing at your business, building relationships and facilitating networking.
- Food and range from simple crackers/appetizers with soft drinks, wine and beer, desserts, catered options or whatever you choose!
The only scheduled activities are signing the ribbon, cutting it, photographs of the ribbon cutting and ribbon presentation. Additional activities at your ribbon cutting could include:
- Discussing your business & providing a tour
- Introducing staff members, suppliers
- Showing samples of your work
Most importantly, have fun with your ribbon cutting! It's a great opportunity to showcase & celebrate your business with the local community. Questions about planning your ribbon cutting can be directed to Administrative Support Coordinator Patricia Horta at (805) 925-2403 x 812 or email@example.com.
Ready to schedule your ribbon cutting? Fill out this short form and we'll follow up to confirm your event!