Get the most from the Chamber Investor Program by using the Chamber Marketing Bucks. Use bucks to promote products, services, events, etc. Marketing bucks give the flexibility to choose which work best for your business. To utilize Chamber Bucks email email@example.com. Please note: Chamber Bucks are valid upon payment of membership and must be used during member's 12 month investment time frame.
|INSTAGRAM STORY (SERIES OF 3)||$150|
|EMAIL AD (1 ISSUE)||$150|
*NON-PROFIT MEMBERS RECEIVE HALF THE AMOUNT OF CHAMBER MARKETING BUCKS LISTED FOR EACH INVESTOR LEVEL.
- Supply text, image and link/social media tags (if applicable) for post. Or, choose a Facebook
post from their business page for Chamber to share.
- Text must be 100 words or less.
- Image must be 1,200 x 630 pixels, in jpg or png format.
- Post must be related to your business (posts cannot be “given” to other businesses)
- Sponsor must give at least a week notice to schedule social media posts
- Replicated posts must be spaced out at least a week.
INSTAGRAM STORIES (SERIES OF 3)
- Business must supply text, image and link/social media tags (if applicable) for post. Or,
choose an Instagram Post or Reel from their business page for the Chamber to share.
- Post must be related to your business (posts cannot be "given" to other businesses)
- Sponsor must give at least 1 week notice to schedule social media posts
- Replicated posts cannot be scheduled for consecutive days.
- Ad will be included in our weekly Chamber email blast, sent to 2,400+ local subscribers.
- Sponsor must supply artwork and URL link for ad.
- Ad must be 8.5 x 11, jpg or png format (image will be scaled down to fit width of the email).
- Artwork must be supplied to Chamber at least 1 week prior to running ad.
MONTHLY NEWSLETTER INSERT
- Inserts are included in the monthly Chamber Connection newsletter, in digital and print distribution by mail to 850+ local Chamber members.
- Businesses must supply 875 printed copies of the flyer insert to Boone Graphics by the end of the month prior to the publication. For example, if the run is for February, supply the inserts by the last day of January.
- Inserts are 8.5 x 11 letter-sized paper, can be color or black and white, single or double sided.
- Inserts must clearly be marked with your business logo - it must be apparent the insert has been supplied by your business.
- Flyers can be printed by your business, or opt to print with one of our many Chamber businesses that offer print services. A list of printing businesses can be supplied when confirming the newsletter insert.
- Reserve your insert space in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business will receive mailing labels for a one-time use, which include the mailing addresses of
all Chamber Member businesses (850+ local businesses).
- Requests for mailing labels require up to 7 business days to process.
- Business must pick up mailing labels from Chamber office (digital copies are not available).
- Deliver a reminder about an upcoming business or networking event straight to the hands of the Chamber's Textedly subscriber database.
- Must be 455 characters or less, including: business name, location, time & date, contact info.
- Can include small image, jpg or png format 300px by 300px.
- Restrictions apply, please contact email@example.com for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing and deadlines are subject to change. Ads are ran at the discretion of the Chamber. We reserve the right to refuse any advertising that does not align with the values of our organization. Questions about the program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org