We make it our mission to go above and beyond for our members, offering a variety of resources as well as promotional and educational opportunities to help strengthen our business community.
As a valued member of the Chamber, you'll receive these benefits*:
- Access to Affinity Programs
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings and Business Mixers Business
- Directory listing
- Discount on Certificates of Origin
- Chamber Referrals
- Host a Ribbon Cutting and/or Mixer
- Invitation to attend Chamber New Member Orientation
- Membership Plaque/Decal to display
- New & Renewing Member Promotion
- Subscription to Chamber email blasts
- Subscription to Chamber Connection (monthly print newsletter)
- Discounted Member Pricing at all Chamber events
- Benefit from Chamber’s Public Policy initiatives
- Benefit from Chamber’s Workforce Development initiatives
- Business assistance services with City, County, State, and Federal governments
- Legislative alerts/updates
- Representation by Chamber at City, County, School Boards, and other appropriate meetings
- Post Events, Member-to-Member Deals, Press Releases, and Company News on Chamber website
- Right to use "Proud Chamber Member" Logo in advertising and business promotion
- New & Renewing Business Leads list in Chamber Newsletter
- Business Directory listing categories
- Opportunity to exhibit at annual Business Expo
*Benefits listed above are included with all membership levels. Members who join at higher levels receive additional benefits. Learn more about membership by contacting Chamber Membership Manager Cara Martinez at (805) 925-2403 x 852 or email@example.com.
The Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce has been really good to me and has been great for my business! The Chamber is the hub of the city, the who's, what's, and where's of just about anything in the area.
- Tara Hoffmann, Owner
Tara's Mobile Footcare
The Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce has been an excellent partner in helping promote and generate visibility to Allan Hancock College’s new skills-based career readiness app/job board.
- Alma Miranda, Career Readiness Specialist: Business Partnerships
Allan Hancock College
The Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce provides me an opportunity to interact with other businesses in the community and gain the exposure that every business needs.
-Timothy J. Bomben
I can honestly say that the Chamber and Visitors' Bureau has significantly helped me with my sales personally.
- Robert Cooks, Sales Manager
Best Western PLUS Big America
The SMV Chamber has helped amplify our agency’s marketing efforts and given us opportunities to promote our business in areas that we otherwise wouldn’t be able.
Being a Chamber member also helps us to make connections and gain exposure in the communities we service.
- Omar and Petra Hernanadez,
Owners, Shred 2 You, Inc.
Being a member of the Chamber has opened doors for Wine & Design that we may not have found otherwise!
- Julie Jorge
Owner, Wine & Design Orcutt
Since joining the Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce, I’ve developed so many new relationships unique to our local chamber business community.
Owner of Truly Gifted “Your Professional Gift Company”